So did I go on a drinking binge?
Did I hook up with some chick?
Did I go to a sporting event?
Nope.
I sat around with Justin, drank good beer, watched the Phillies and just bullshitted around at his house. After Justin and I left Brian "I have become the lamest 21 year old of all time" Dingerdissen, and his outspoken wife, at the beach we decided to go out have food and then hang out at his house and just chill. Now I understand how lame this sounds, being that we are not 45 years old, but this fun and subdued night has reminded me what I have been missing an appreciation of the small things in life. In the past few weekends I have been getting caught up in trying to force myself to have good times, but I have forgotten about the fun things and times that I have that don't need tremendous planning and backgrounds. I'm going to try to start to concentrate on these things much more often.
Quick hits:
- Dinger has become the poster boy of settling and accepting what life has given him. I've never seen someone go from dynamic and fun college student to boring husband soooo quickly.
- Charlotte came to Newark today to visit me! My first visitor to Delaware! Anyways we went out to eat and I took her Coldstone virginity. I've decided one of my next 2 entries will be a Charlotte to Kara comparison, because the similarities are eerie.
- I love the bars around here, Very chill places, amazing specials, and a 2 to 1 Girl/Guy ratio, I am really going to love this semester.
- Sean has a job in Florida. I'm a little saddened by this, as it means he is staying down there. I am more upset for Michael Fiorentino, because he is now the loser in the get a job contest and has to kill himself.
- The Yankees not sucking anymore makes me happy.
As usual my ramblings have no point or conclusion, and my poor writing skills have once again resurfaced. The sad thing is that you had to read it, and i only had to write it, making it 84% less painful for me. HAHA.
3 comments:
Haha, a good entry. PS - I'm actually on suicide watch right now and I am not allowed near sharp objects until I find a job.
Why did I have to be last? WHYYY GOD WHY!?
Post a Comment