- I rolled up at 5, about an hour into it, but it had barely gotten started, of course that means in my head start drinking
- Charlotte has a ton of good looking friends/sorority sisters from college, but they are eerily similar to Kappa girls at 'Nova. They are all very attractive but only about 35% of the are approachable and 20% are good to talk to. Basically they were just eye candy with some limited exceptions.
- As expected it was the nicest catered/ put together grad party I have been to ever.
- I saw a girl there that I so should have hooked up with in high school, but as with most things back then I was wayyyy too picky and didn't close the deal. The past 3 years in college had done her very well.
Herein lies my drinking problem. From about 6-11 PM this girl hung out together and she wouldn't leave me alone. We had some nonstop convos, were beer pong partners, and we were planning on having a late night swim to conclude the evening. She has a very distinct personality/sense of humor, and our convos are very Seinfeldesque in nature. Well here was my problem and why I failed once again last night. My drinking stamina sucks. Like I was already laying down on the couch at 12:30 ready to pass out. If I had been smart about this situation I would have paced myself or not drank at all until later in the night, what an idiot I was once again. Oh well. I'll probably have another chance with her sometime later this summer when I come home again, but I do have a little regret that I could have hooked up with the hottest girl I've had a chance with in the past 4 years. Oh well now time to go drive back to Delaware with s fun stop along the way in Hoboken to see Katie Dip:)
No comments:
Post a Comment