skip to main | skip to sidebar

Not for the faint of heart.

Monday, July 25, 2005


Before I entered the digital age in camera technology, this was the most common style of picture I had. Currently the most common pictues I have is a tie between Drunk Sean/Kara doing dumb stuff. If NYC wasn't in the background wouldn't you think we would be in Maimi with the brightness of our apparel. Posted by Picasa
Posted by MattyB at 7:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2006 (31)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2005 (67)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ▼  July (11)
      • Before I entered the digital age in camera technol...
      • Sunday, Sunday
      • All the small things.
      • WEST SIIIIIDDDDDDDEEE!!! Look!!! Dinger was actual...
      • 2 of these thugz are gainfully employed full time ...
      • Random Matt Fact of the Day.
      • My drinking problem
      • Will this one make the cut? Only time will tell.... 
      • A new perspective.
      • I suck at endings, revised
      • Trying to have a coherent thought.
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (2)

Links

  • Justin's Law Jargon
  • The Godfather of Blogs
  • My Photo Blog

About Me

MattyB
View my complete profile