- Last night Justin threw his party over in their apartment complex, which as I have mentioned before was made for cheating husbands who have been caught by their wives and are in the doghouse. Basically it is too nice of a place for rowdy drunks like ourselves. Sean and I decided to get there early, as we both didn't eat anything all day in preparation of the feast that we knew Justin would prepare. So we walk in and Justin is talking to a very attractive girl, who is no other than the LSL. The "Law School Lover" has become a a myth and a legend for the past few weeks, and usually this sort of anticipation leads to disappointment....
- Nope. She was just about what I expected. So obviously the first question I ask Dinger as soon as I am done introducing myself to her is when is Kelly coming over, because interesting confrontation is what I live for. Like a giddy 12 year old he chirps that she will be there any minute. At this point I decided I would sit down at the kitchen table and enjoy the show. As usually Kelly comes in with some excellent food that is prepared and presented like a veteran housewife of at least 10 years. When she walks in she immediately eyes her Ex, and sits down. Kelly is quite perceptive and notices that this one good looking girl is the only one who is not part of the normal crew who comes over, and after about ten minutes she sets upon her mission....The cockblock. As Justin leaves LSL alone for about 1 1/2 minutes Kelly makes her move and with her normal flair of a vaudeville actor, she starts waving her arms and talking to this girl about anything, to keep her away from our protagonist. She even goes as far as telling LSL how her and Justin met. I think I just puked in my mouth. Kelly basically saw her out the door after talking her ear off and glaring at Justin as he hugged her goodbye. Once she left nothing else basically happened, except Kelly basically chasing Justin around the room trying to sit next to him, and her glaring at me as I had a smoke outside. Dinger was his normal entertaining self, but we all know his normal shenanigans.
- Rewinding back to Monday night I had my final MBA class, and a short presentation to prepare with my group, to present as the end of our semester long project. Well my group and I were done preparing by 6:00 and the class started at 7:00. What to do? What to do? Go drinkin at Gulliftys!!! So for an hour before our presentation we drank and bullshitted about anything and everything. This diverse group consisted of a 29 year old accoutnant who wants to smoke up with me, a 25 year old full time grad student with a bad attitude, and a 34 year old salesman with kids who looks like he is 20. So we along with our 5th group member who couldn't make it to the bar (a pussy whipped guy in his mid 30's with three kids, who works for J.P. Morgan) strolled into class a lil tipsy, smelling of alcohol and laughing it up. Of course as soon as we get into class we found out we had to go first. We got up and after I slurred my way through a shitty presentation, and then heard all the other dork grad students in my class talk about their boring projects it was time to go home. So I walked to my car getting ready to do a little studying for my marketing final the next day. So where do I end up?????
- Kelly's!!! My group members all decided it would be a good idea to go get more shitty so we got together with a few other people from my class and went there and bullshitted around for a while. I love drinking with old people. The bill came to like 89484 dollars or so and I think I ended up paying 10 dollars for like 7 beers throughout the night. Also one of my group members offered me a free place to live for a couple weeks this summer, so I can look for places at my convenience :) Once I was good and liquored up I tried to come home and study for a few minutes before I realized how drunk I was. Whatev, I smoked the test the next day, marketing is such a major for stoners.
- Friday was only noteworthy because of Sean. Sean decided to sell his body to get a free cheesesteak. His friends, Andy and Ryan got a kick out of this, and Ryan ended his night buying a nasty hot dog from the gas station for the 4th night in a row. Apparently they don't make grey colored hotdogs down in Florida, so he had to eat his share while he was up here
- Thursday night was probably the most notable night of the past week or so, except for the Kelly jealousy situation last night. This was a legendary night because it is not often that all of our friends get ridiculous, (except for Greg who studied Greek and continued his non participation streak to over 3 weeks) and we can thank our good old reliable friend, our power hour CD, circa 2003. After 60 minutes of classic songs such as "Summer Girls" by LFO, we decided to get rowdy, and when you live in a house of Irishman this was not hard. Some of the things we decided were good ideas:
1) Justin and I decided it would be fun to shotgun beers in our kitchen. After Justin successfully spilled half of his beer on himself, he completed his first ever shotgun. He is a senior ladies and gents, this is sad.
2) About 2 minutes later Tim and I decided it would be fun to light our kitchen floor on fire with lighter fluid and a lighter, the reasoning behind this is still undetermined. There were about 100 things that could have gone wrong in this situation, but the only injury was Tim's burned finger the next morning.
3) When it was time to wrap the night up Sean and I thought it would be funny to force Justin to stay over for the night....so basically we just beat the crap/wrestled him for 30 minutes before Ding Dong came and picked him up. Justin got drunk,smoked cigarettes, shotgunned a beer, and wrestled with both me and Sean. It is official!! He IS single!!
Ok I'm done. Time to get ready to go to Dinger's house for his party.
No comments:
Post a Comment