Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Weekend Update

Just so ya'll know I will be returning to my regular updating schedule now with at least 2 per week....

Anyways weren't my comments on "I'd love to be a race horse," very ominous? I mean when do you see the horse poised to win the Triple Crown breakdown, and have a 50/50 shot of being put down? It is almost like I cursed him.......

In other news I would LOVE to be A-Rod over any baseball player......maybe he'll get turned to glue instead.

Typical A-Rod tonight, when we were down a ton of runs to the Red Sox he hit a nice 2 run homer. Good thing he was so clutch this weekend versus the Muts(sic).

So I would like to give ya'll a weekend update of Kara's weekend visit to NYC, but due to FCC regulations I cannot divulge any details. Way too crazy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OW OW!! I agree that many of your readers couldnt handle the details of my visit!! Cuz im one crazy southern girl!

infiorno said...

Too much baseball talk. Not enough steamy Kara enounters.

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»