My most enjoyable Yankee game so far this year was the one game I was at when they lost on Mothers Day, when it was misty and 55 degrees out. Yes I am 5-1 in games I have been to and have seen:
- The greatest comeback in Yankee history
- A win on a perfectly sunny day with an awesome "superfan" who is a bigger fan than I am, and could wind up being a great friend and basically my "Summer Dustin." We shall see about this.
- A win from 6 rows behind homeplate
This "favorite" game also featured pink bats, and I brought along a person who Hates baseball. I am so weird.
Dinger's "Beach Bash" is coming upon us and I am anticipating it more than I ever thought I would. It will most likely be the highlight of Mr. Dingers next five years of his life.
I really want to experience the Hamptons one time this summer just for the experience, but have no idea how to get out there/who to go with/where to go.
I have 2 floor seats for Bon Jovi this summer and am somewhat excited to see the most "New Jersey" event possible.
I can't believe I have lived in a virtual cubby hole for 6 months. At some point soon I am going to need more space.
I am in one of those natural highs that I get in every so often in which nothing can bother me or make me upset. Imagine if I started doing real recreational drugs.
I passed out on the subway last Saturday night and ended up at the end of the 6 Train Line in the Bronx. Sadly I had to go only 5 stops from Bar 13 to my house. The Bronx at 3 in the AM is a scary place.
I am going to take a dance class this summer, Matt Leinhart style.
I strangely have the urge to hit up the Jersey Shore an inordinate amount of times this summer.
My phone sucks. I miss 90% of my calls. Do not be offended.
Senior Week was a year ago this week......okay I have to run to the bathroom right now and throw up. God I am old.
As you can see my writing skills have hit the shitter, as I haven't written here in a long time. I will be here more often very soon, as my work load lightens up.
BTW Fall 2007 is when I will be attending grad school. I am about 82% sure that I want to go out West (SoCal or Arizona) for school. I better get some visits from ya'll when I move out there.
1 comment:
If I were Benny, I wouldn't see the point in moving up north so that you can abandon him and go out west. Seems like a conflict of interest...
BTY, I think that if you went to the hamptons w/out having your hand held by a knowledgable coworker, you would end up sleeping on the floor of a bus station, only to be kicked up by a fat boriqua security guard bitch.
Post a Comment