Monday, November 13, 2006

A preamble to the debauchery

Many of you know that on November 17th I am embarking on a cruise with about 25 people, with about 10 of them being friends of mine. Our cruise leaves from Miami, goes to San Juan, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. Now since I will have some free time on this cruise and miss writing in my blog I decided that I am going to keep a running diary on this cruise. Now knowing that I will be quite a sight to be seen on this ship, and the fact that I do not want many of you knowing about what happens to me on the cruise I have chosen to write about the three most colorful characters on this ship. These three characters names are Anthony, Ward and Maged. They are friends of mine but are quite a few years younger than I am, and are only 20 years old. Their hijinks on the Jersey Shore are legendary, and as you will see they are perfect compliments to one another. In later entries you will see their individual characteristics come through but for now think of them as "The Rat Pack." Anthony is Sinatra, Ward is Dean Martin, and Maged is Sammy Davis, Jr.

Also important to note is that these three are Teflon to any repercussions of their actions. The could steal a Porche 911 form a dealership, do a few lines of blow while driving, return the car the next morning with scratches on it, and still not get in the slightest bit of trouble. In contrast, Anthony's older brother Mike could make a rounding error on his taxes and get audited by the IRS. I guess to every ying there is a yang. I want to point out this fact just to bring to everyone's attention these stories will in fact be real and will be unexaggerated. These three are truly Teflon.

They will arrive down in Florida two days prior to my arrival and I am sure will have a slew of stories by the time I even pop on my plane on Friday. I will try to update this story on the cruise but that may be difficult. The stories will be written for everyone's enjoyment though so do not fret.

No comments: