Thursday, July 13, 2006

In a rut

I have wanted to write an entry for a week but I am in such a big rut. I am in one of those bland stages in whcih I have no passion or direction. Due to this I started cracking open my real estate books as well as my GMAT prep books last night and just read into the wee hours of the night. It is Thursday and my faveorite/most fun moment of the week, was last night when I ran home through an awesome summer thunderstorm...yeah my life has sucked this week. anyways my computer at home is finally working so I guess I'll try to finish my Road trip Diaries entry later tonight.


By the way JC is a racist. Just thought I would like to alert everyone.

2 comments:

infiorno said...

Yo man, did I tell you about when Justin and I went to that fast food restaurant and he started pounding on the minorities for no reason?

When I asked him why he did it, he just kept mumbling something about 'muscle memory'... What's his deal?

Romeo Foxtrot said...

i met with a RE investor last weekend. he showed me a couple checks he got recently. $24,000; $69,000; etc. He made around $100,000 from various deals last month, and played me his voice mail and the robot voice said 'You have - Ninety New Messages'...all new leads that he can't even handle them all. do you feel like vomiting yet