- 3 weeks ago I went to Nova to go to the Nova Vs. Marquette basketball game. After the game I went out with my sister, her boyfriend and some of her Kappa friends. One of her friends brought us to a bar called Suade, in which we were given the VIP treatment and go to get in to the bar and VIP section for free, along with free drinks the whole night. Wicked Awesome! Bad news is that lil sister drank a hell of a lot and ended up doing her favorite post drinking combination of puking and crying at the same time when we got back to her apartment. I wish I would have made more of a mention of this weekend when it happened, but now that it has been so long the details are fuzzy
- 2 weekends ago was my sisters 21st birthday. I ended up getting down to Philly at around 9:30 and cleaned up in the 30th Street Station bathroom (yeay acting like I'm homeless!!!) and went out with Mr. Dinger. Overall it was a very uneventful evening, but Dinger went out and was fun so I thought I would make a mention of that. Justin was supposed to come out but had to go to a 92nd Birthday party. No comment.
- Saturday was J.J. Rediculous. For once in my life I was basically the best older brother in the world. I took my sister and Ian out to breakfast, at this awesome little place a little beyond the Minillas/Wayne area (If you know the Main Line). It was amazing and cheap. How the F did we never hear of this place. Basically it is an old house that was turned into a breakfast type place and also provides a catering service. The quality of food and prices make Minillas look like shit.
- During and after watching the Villanova-DePaul game, the snow started to come down very heavily in the Villanova area, and a half of a foot was already on the ground once we made our way to Fuji Mountain at around 9 or so. This weather was a big impact on our events during this evening, as you will soon see....
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Welcome back to my life (Part One)
So since I have been shitty at updating this shit I figure I should provide a couple of bullet points detailing what I have been up to:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Justin was supposed to come out but had to go to a 92nd Birthday party. No comment."
lmao
-Mike
Post a Comment