Monday, January 23, 2006
Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl, Here we go!
When I begin to apply to business schools later this winter, I am going to seriously consider applying to Pitt. Although it has never been on my radar, I can't begin to describe how much I love the spirit of the people from that old steel town. It also fits my profile for schools pretty well too, as I have found out through some of my research. Oh BTW, I am prepping for the GMAT's pretty much every night right now, and my backpack always has a practice problem book in it. Yesterday some random guidos yelled at me calling me a nerd, because I was walking around Hoboken with a backpack on. I yelled back "Fuck You" and ran away. I am such a dork, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ew, you really want to go back to school, huh? that's pretty gross and something i cannot personally condone.
p.s. - pittsburgh? kill self. stay in the nyc.
Woah woah woah, miss lippy. When did you decide to go back to school? I thought you were living "the fabulous life" in NYC? The least you can do is write an entry about it. THE PUBLIC DESERVES TO KNOW!!!
PS, Conor says "Stay in...." and "Don't go back to...."
more school? more corporations? the rat race has lured you back into its evil clutches. what has justin done to you...
damn html isn't working, so copy and paste this in your browswer and see how i mock you!
http://htomc.dns2go.com/anim/anim/RATRACE.GIF
Post a Comment