SLAP!!! I'm Gina F. Pitera BITCH!!!!
So this Saturday night around 2 AM I received my first ever real slap to the face, and ouch it hurt!!! For some reason, either pent up aggression towards me, or just to watch me in pain, Ms. Gina decided that on the way out of Rebecca Roses' party to totally blindside me with a vicious, blind sided slap. While I have been punched in the face before, this slap rivaled any blow I have ever taken, as the unexpected nature of it totally stunned me. Due to this I lost my hearing for a good 2 minutes, and I also had a headache until mid-day Sunday. Now some of you will probably love the fact that someone I dated long ago whacked me in the face, and think I deserved it. That's absolutely justifiable, but the fact of the matter is I didn't even make a lewd or derogatory comment at the time, so the unexpectedness of it came as a shock to me. The funny thing about this is that I wasn't even mad about it , as I split a cab home with this Minnesotan about 3 minutes later. Shocked ans suprised and amused were my three main feelings at the time, and not so much anger. This is ranks high in the most random situation I have been in all month, and the overall situation is somewhat of an analogy for my friendship with Gina.
Besides that, my weekend as a whole was very much like shopping at the GAP or watching the Motor City Bowl, alright for a few minutes, but overall an average/ "blah" experience. Rebecca's party was serviceable, and I enjoyed talking to Mike, Rinee, and Gina P. Actually for the first time in a long time Gina and I had that fun friendly repertoire going on, which made my Charlie Murphy impression even more random. Rebecca's party overall was great but in my humble opinion the winner of the Christmas party contest goes to Katie (and Gina). There was nothing wrong at all with Rebecca's but the overall crowd at Gina's was more fun, lively and interactive.
Overall my roommates were probably the highlight of my weekend though, as each night was filled with drunk dials, and coming home to them at 3 AM, with them still being rowdy. Anyways I could continue on a bit and try to make my weekend sound interesting, but don't worry, I have a slate of events lined up this week that will be very "entry" worthy. Stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wait, why did she slap you? Was it her hair that attacked you?
And I have to disagree about the party thing. Because based on my experiences, the shots, and the age range (and random people I knew who showed up) at Rose's party made hers better.
Nah i actually don't think they were even close Mike. I think that the fact that you showed up to one at 11:30 also hinders your decision making. I think the crowd at Roses was actually borderline crappy
yeah what is this slap about? something's not right here, you're witholding information.
Post a Comment