Saturday, September 24, 2005

Almost there.

My life is almost settled.
I have chosen a job offer.
I have a temporary place to live.
I have been scouting out 3 different locations in the NYC area where I could potentially live.
All my coworkers know of my departure this upcoming Wed.
I have brought half of my stuff back from Whitetrashville, DE.
The Yanks are in 1st.
I am dominating at fantasy football.

Things still to do:
Get ready for AZ.
Get in better shape.
Get myself back in the dating game.
Figure out how $2000 is missing from my banking account (not hard considering I currently work for a bank.)
Read a new book (been about 2 weeks since my last one)
Make sure I see the season premiere for Grey's Anatomy.
Write posts that aren't so random.

Anyways I'll explicate on my job in a later post, lets just say there have been few things that have made me as excited, like I will be doing EXACTLY what I want to be doing for a job right now. Once I get an apartment I will feel settled for the first time since Early May. Okay this post is going down the boring path so I'll wrap it up, but I want to leave you with 2 questions...

1) Why isn't ultra pasturized milk more popular? Like you can store it forever at room temp, and when you want to use it it comes in sizes where you don't feel pressure to drink it before it goes bad. I bought it the other day on a whim and I am in love. It also is only 80 calories per cup which is better that the standard 90 calories for skim milk.

2)Why is it only the ultra large women at my work eat the lean frozen food products such as "Smart Ones" or "Lean Cuisine." Like I understand they see a problem and are trying to fix it, but seriously I NEVER see the cute in shape chicks eating this. I mean the "Lean Cuisine" means shit when you eat a bag of chips and Peanut M&M's as snacks. I really want to just put a treadmill in front of the microwave, and explain to them benefits of exercise. WOW I am a cranky asshole, time for sleep.

P.S since I am home this weekend I will for sure put some pictures up. Keep checking back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

put your pics on your photoblog!

Remember that old thing?

csik said...

You would so like ultra pasteurized milk more than skim milk b/c it has 10 less calories. You should write about the whole dating scene thing...Ive been waiting to hear your insights on that topic

Romeo Foxtrot said...

if by 'dominating in fantasy football' you mean 'doing reasonably well' then you are correct sir