Positives
- I really do live half a block from a college campus, and along with that about 100 feet from a park with tennis courts.
- I saw a really cool college bar within walking distance of where I live
- There are 3 Wawa's on my short 12 minute trip to work everyday, YES!
- JP Morgan is about half a mile from Delaware Park horse racing track.
- I saw a bunch of youngish decently attractive people while walking around the JP Morgan Campus.
- I still am only 30 min away from Philly and only 1 hr from Baltimore.
- I love no sales tax already.
- Everyone at JP Morgan seems to take super long lunch breaks.
- UDEL is A LOT bigger then I thought. Even though it is a state school i always had underestimated its size. This is one thing I felt I missed at Nova, the big state school experience.
- I never realized how amazing the benefits are at JP. I really think I would take this job for 5K less because of the crazy benefits.
- I really like JP Morgans current commercial. I just wanted to make that known.
Negatives
- I still live in a shitty state
- I'm nervous I will be bored of Delaware in like a month in a half.
- I don't know anyone in Delaware, so its going to be like Fall 2001, with all the butterflies and nervousness all over again.
- I have 0.0 friends to go to that cool college bar with.
- I can't watch the Yankees fuck up on local TV every day like I do here.
- Going home and to NYC is about 25 minutes longer from my new location.
Basically I'm pretty excited about moving here now, and I feel like a freshman all over again. Hopefully my work expereince will go the same way as my freshman year, without 3 things:
1) A Yankees World Series Loss in 7 games (I'm reading a book now all about the end of the Yankees dynasty, ugh)
2) An eccentric and emotioanlly retarded GF.
3) Sean leaving my sink full of puke and not cleaning it up.
1 comment:
Thank god you're updating nowadays, I thought this blogging trend was gonna be history!
Post a Comment